1. Leading the development of the company’s short- and long-term strategy.
2. Creating and implementing the company or organization’s vision and mission.
3. Evaluating the work of other executive leaders within the company, including directors, vice presidents, and presidents.
4. Maintaining awareness of the competitive market landscape, expansion opportunities, industry developments, etc.
5. Ensuring that the company maintains high social responsibility wherever it does business.
6. Assessing risks to the company and ensuring they are monitored and minimized.
7. Setting strategic goals and making sure they are measurable and describable.
1. Set marketing goals and objectives.
2. Plan, implement and manage the marketing strategy.
3. Contribute to the overall growth of the company.
4. Review and manage content marketing strategy.
5. Create and present the annual marketing plan and strategy.
6. Stay up to date with the latest marketing technology.
1. Designing and implementing business operations
2. Establishing policies that promote company culture and vision
3. Overseeing operations of the company and the work of executives.
4. Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth.
1. Drive the company’s financial planning.
2. Perform risk management by analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments.
3. Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks.
4. Control and evaluate the organization’s fundraising plans and capital structure.
5. Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operations.
1. Developing the company’s strategy for using technological resources.
2. Ensuring technologies are used efficiently, profitably, and securely.
3. Evaluating and implementing new systems and infrastructure, Help departments.
4. Use technology profitably, Discover and implement new technologies that yield a competitive advantage.
1. Create business value through te chnology.
2. Strategic planning of business growth objectives.
3. Ensure tech systems and procedures lead to outcomes in line with business goals.
4. Oversee the development of customer service platforms.
5. Manage IT and development team personnel.
1.Improve physical security on corporate LANs and WANs across multiple locations
2.Identify goals and objectives for corporate security.
3.Work with teams to assign and delegate authority across all security departments.
4.Create budgets and prioritize concerns for each year IT and security changes.
5.Understand local and federal laws concerning IT security and work with teams to ensure that the business follows these policies.
1.Design compensation and benefits packages
2.Implement performance review procedures (e.g. quarterly/annual and 360° evaluations)
3.Develop fair HR policies and ensure employees understand and comply with them
4.Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques
5.Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees
6.Manage employees’ grievances
7.Measure employee retention and turnover rates
8.Contribute to the overall growth of the company.